Anjeer Eyelash Glue Available in Black & White Color
How To Apply Anjeer Eyelash Glue :
- Put on your eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner before your false eyelashes.
- Apply a thin line along base of false eyelash.( Never apply directly directly to your eyelids).
- Let set for 30 seconds or until sticky. During this time, hold lash by both ends of the base strip flex it back and forth forming the shape of a horse shoe. This counters the base strip to fit your lid easily and comfortably.
- Center the las close to the base of your natural lashes and press ends into place. To secure lash firmly, gently press down the lash strip from one end to the other until adhesive is dry.
- Eye blend with lashes when it dries.
- keep lashes securely in place until you remove them.
To Remove lashes:
- Gently peel lashe strip from other to inner corner of lid.
Care of your lashes by peeling off adhesive when you remove lashes and cleaning them regularly .
To insure proper flow of adhesive, remove any hardened adhesive from tip of tube.